For ALL applications you install that were developed by Victory Link USA LLC (Victory Link USA) you agree that:
- This software is provided as is; it is tested to provide you with the best quality but is in no way without any errors or bugs. We are always working to enhance our products.
- You may not sub-license, rent, sell, or lease any portion of our application.
- You may not reverse engineer, de-compile, disassemble, modify, translate, make any attempt to discover the source code of our application, or create derivative works from our application.
- You may not use our application on a greater number of devices than the number of licenses you have purchased (by default 1 (one)).
- You need Windows XP, SP3, or Vista as operating systems to download our applications.
- You may not charge or request donations for any such copies, however made, and you may not distribute the software and/or documentation with other products (commercial or otherwise) without prior written permission.
- You may not create derivative works of any of the files supplied.
- Online Backup and Restore is for the purpose of assisting users to backup some of their applications’ data, this is not to be replaced for manual backup by the user and Victory Link USA LLC will not be responsible for any lost backups.
- Data copy, move, edit, or delete by any of our applications are to be done with extreme caution and another backup should always be done, we do not hold responsibility for any lost data, or offer any warranties.
- Our backup feature is made only for the purpose of assisting and not to be used as the only source of backup, file back up as data may be lost and the original should be stored on a hard copy or elsewhere by the user
- Any information provided is not meant as counseling service, or advice, medical or non-medical but is intended solely as a general education aid.
- Our applications are not intended as medical / healthcare counsel, or to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment or substitute, for any problem. Always seek the advice and counsel of a qualified healthcare provider regarding your medical condition and needs.
- Users are bound by this license agreement and are responsible to keep themselves up to date with it by visiting the following URL: http://victorylinkapps.com/terms/
- We have the right to terminate your agreement if you misuse the product without prior notice.
- This agreement is in English, any translation of this page may be just to assist in understanding but the user will be bound by the English version.
March 7, 2011